Monday, January 02, 2006

Getting the hang of this...

Test...1..2..3...Test.... Am I here? Can you hear me now? I think I just may have figured this blogging thing out! I am also "Elizabeth", but will use my nickname from work, "Glinda" as in "Glinda the Good Witch" to avoid confusion. I came across this KAL on Snow's blog. It was very coincindental since I had the book "Sensational Knitted Socks" in my cart at Amazon, and couldn't decide whether to purchase it or not. Discovering this KAL pushed me over the edge. I actually purchased two books, and gave one to my knitting friend Pamela at work. I taught Pamela to knit about a year ago. I am pushing her beyond scarves with the sock book.

I do not currently have my own blog. I am afraid that it would occupy too much of my time, as I have many random thoughts floating around in the nooks and crannies of my brain.

Back to knitting...Pamela and I are planning on starting the Class Sock during our lunch hour tomorrow. I am rummaging through my stash tonight and hopefully will have the yarn and needles necessary. If not, I'll have to make the trip to Hobby Lobby.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Always glad to enable!

Kyrthira Phelan said...

Isn't the book neat? Finding a KAL for it made buying it even better. I look forward to seeing what you and your friend come up with!