Monday, June 05, 2006

Baby Cables and Bless Her Cotton Socks


Hi Sensational Knitters,

I continue to love this book! I finished my Baby Cable socks a couple weeks ago and forgot to post the completed pictures. I knit these by using the 2 Circs 2 Socks method so the cuffs are exactly the same size as is the length. However, I'm not sure I really enjoyed messing with the two strands of yarn so I may go back to one sock at a time.

This might be my last pair of WOOL socks for the summer. With the warm weather upon us, knitting with cotton seems more appealing PLUS I always want immediate gratification by wearing my project that very day of completion..LOL

I set up a summer cotton sock swap called BLESS HER COTTON SOCKS to motivate me to knit from my cotton stash. If any of you are interested in participating just click on the link and it will direct you to the site.

Off to decide which pattern I will knit next from our fabulous book....

No comments: