Saturday, June 23, 2007

First Post/Socks-In-Progress

Greetings!

I joined a while ago but this is my first post (I'm not listed in the sidebar yet)

I love looking at all the socks being created from these books!!! Very inspiring!! :)

I've got three socks in progress from the Sensational Knitted Socks books...

I just turned the heel on these:

Yarn: Panda Cotton
Stitch Pattern: Scrolls from More SKS

I'm working on the mate to this sock:

Yarn: Amethyst from Cabin Cove Mercantile
Stitch Pattern: a 4-stitch pattern from the first SKS (I can't remember the name)

I have a third pair on the needles but I don't have pictures of them yet.

More info on my blog

Saffron :)

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I'm knitting some socks in that Panda Cotton too. I love the pattern you chose.
Great socks!