Saturday, June 16, 2007

Small Tiles & Class Sock in progress

Regarding DHs' Walking Socks he absolutely adores them. He loves the fact that I made & designed them just for him & was very amused by the comments about hiding the pics from other DH's!

His new pair are being steadily worked on but as I'm working on 2mm needles the progress is painfully slow:

Small Tiles toe up socks
Small Tiles toe up socks


The yarn is Lana Grossa Meilenweit Mega Boots Stretch which I bought whilst on holiday last year. The pattern is 'Small Tiles' from More Sensational Knitted Socks.

I've also found a partial solution to my DDs' boredom & frustration caused by her broken foot:

Class sock from Sensational Knitted Socks
Class sock from Sensational Knitted Socks


So far I've helped her with the cast on as she struggles with Long Tail, picked up the stitches on one side of the gusset & with rearranging the stitches on the needles. Since this photo was taken this morning she's finished the foot & started the toe decreases so next she'll be learning Kitchener Stitch! Not bad for an 11 year old

No comments: