Wednesday, June 27, 2007

New Member introduction...

Hi, I'm Liana from Tennessee in the US and I absolutely adore knitting socks. I am working on a pair at the moment (2nd sock actually) from the first book and it's an 8-row repeat called Purled Ladder. I am using a solid navy color (Jawoll Lang) to maintain the beautiful textured look.














I also make my socks primarily to wear with work dress shoes, so I use 0's on the foot part and usually 2's or 3's on the leg part. I'm glad to be a part of this group, and my next sock is from the 2nd book, which of course is already in my possession. I love her books and am planning on taking mine to bind it differently so that it will lay open. You can view my blog here.
Looking forward to seeing everyone's socks too.

Liana

No comments: