Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Chevron socks

I finished these about a week ago, but I just haven't gotten around to posting them.

The pattern is The pattern is the Chevron pattern on page 73. The yarn is Trekking and I used size 0 needles. You can see a close-up of the pattern here.

I haven't been very good about commenting lately, but everyone is doing such beautiful work! I'm definitely on a sock jag. (Although I have very recently discovered self-striping, so it may be a while before I make something else out of SKS:)

3 comments:

trish said...

Hi Alison. Very nice Chevrons! By chance is that Trekking #78? I have 2 skeins of that in my stash, so it is nice to see it in the sock, so to speak, if that is the color...

trish
www.randomthreads.com

Kyrthira Phelan said...

Actually, some of the simpler patterns can work quite well with self-striping yarn. The garter rib might be a good idea, and some of the other 4-stitch and 5-stitch patterns. Maybe even the simpler 6-stitch ones!

monica said...

I love the socks. They look great in the Trekking. I love Trekking
Monica