Friday, April 07, 2006

More socks

I wanted to say welcome to all the new members. If I haven't put your name in the sidebar yet or you need me to change something, just drop me an email. I tend to miss things sometimes, so don't be afraid to speak up. Now on to socks:

You can see more accurate colors and close-up of the pattern much better if you click here. It's the Chevron pattern on page 73 and I'm using Trekking color 78. Gorgeous purple with lots of jewel tone specks. I'm not sure how I like the "forethought" heel as I'm a bit partial to heel flaps, but I like the color circles on the heel.

Trish asked if the top of my mosaic socks fit ok. They do. I also used the 84 stitches, but on size 0 needles, so they are actually a little tight when I'm putting them over the foot, but they fit really well on the leg.

No comments: