Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Chevron In Opal


It's been so long since I posted a sock from this book. Here is a sock I've started for my sister. We usually keep it a secret till we exchange socks but she showed me my sock today (her own design, I feel so special), so I showed her hers. I'm knitting the Chevron pattern in Opal Dreamcatcher. Can't remember the color # right now, but it is looking lovely. And I love the way the yarn matches my couch! How freaky is that!! Must keep knitting, I'm on a deadline.

3 comments:

Susan (ZenKnit) said...

Cool socks.

Beelzebub said...

Wow, that's lovely. The chevrons really bring out the colours.

Sue C said...

I'm working on the same sock pattern too. I'm almost near the toe shaping on the first sock. It's a fun pattern to do minus the heel. It took me a couple of tries to figure that out! Yours is coming out great!