Saturday, August 18, 2007

Broad Spiral, Stems, and Yarn Over Cable

Real life seemed to run out from under me the past few months, but now I've gotten some okay pictures of the socks I have finished over the past few months (May-July).

Here is the Broad Spiral Ribbing. I thought I might have picked a bad pattern when I started knitting it, but it opens up when you wear it and looks a lot better. The yarn is Online Supersocke 100 Summer Color. Made toe up with a round toe and short row heel:

This is the Stems pattern knit in Cashsoft DK in Mist. My house socks:



Lastly, I'm working on a Yarn Over Cable sock from the first book, made with Schachenmayr Nomotta Extra, a superwash DK (?) weight wool I bought some time ago:

One sock down and one to go. Hopefully SSS doesn't hit me with this pair!

More babbling in this blog post.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Love all 3 socks - they look so lovely!