Monday, July 02, 2007

Black Rainbow Socks


Pattern: Slipped Stitch Rib by Charlene Schurch in Sensational Knitted Socks
66 sts

Needles: size 1US or 2.25mm (2 circulars)

Yarn: Opal sock yarn - one of a kind colourway

Started: June 4, 2007

Finished: June 13, 2007

Blogged here.


I only recently got added to help Ali with the administrative end of the KAL, but I'd also like to share some of the socks I've made from the first book. So I have a lot of catching up to do as I've been on a SKSock tear. I'm just in love with the ribbing patterns in the book. So far my favorite is the Slipped Stitch Rib. There'll be more to come!

Aloha,
Opal
the Akamai Knitter

2 comments:

Helen said...

Ah, someone else like me who doesn't have pointy toes. My father used to say I had square feet, when we were trudging round the shops trying to find shoes to fit me. Nice socks too.

Opal said...

Yup. You gotta love not having to decrease all the way down to 8 stitches or so. :-)