Thursday, July 26, 2007

Seeded Ribbing Check


Hello KAL! This is my first post, I think. I FINALLY have a finished object to share. This pair was taken from More Sensational Knitted Socks. I used a variegated sock yarn for the Seeded Ribbing Check and Plain Seeded Ribbing from the 4-stitch patterns. The heel flap was supposed to be the Eye of Partridge with German Chain Selvage from pg 67 in the book - but I'm fairly certain I have it inside-out. I like it anyway though! More info and FO pics on my blog. Knit on!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

ooo I love these, I only have the first book but am planning to pick this one up also...beautiful socks!

Anonymous said...

Nice sock! What yarn did you use?

Unknown said...

Thanks! The sock yarn is Gedifra #4207 sock yarn. It's very similar to Opal sock yarn in feel, and seems to wash up and become softer the way Opal does also.