Thursday, May 18, 2006

Baby Cables Progress Picture



I love this book! Out of all the "sock books" I have, this one is simply the best! In fact, I am going to use it next month to teach five friends to knit socks. I think I will use the sample class sock to teach them.

Here is a progress picture of my "Baby Cable" socks. I'm knitting them on Addi Turbo's 2.5mm using Mountain Colors Bearfoot yarn. Love the yarn and the pattern. When finished, these will be the first item in my Christmas Gift Box. I have decided to go ahead and start on Christmas gifts so that I'm not swamped in November and December. There were numerous gifts that never got finished last season (grimace) and I don't want to make that mistake this year!

5 comments:

Emma said...

They look great! And I admire your organizational prowess in getting ready for Christmas way ahead of time. I'm sure it will make things less stressful for you later on.

Alison said...

Good idea about the Christmas knitting! They are lovely; I love that colorway!

Karen said...

Those are beautiful. That is a fun pattern to knit, I made some in Trekking.

Sue C said...

I'm loving them!.....wondering how to get on your Christmas gift list hehehe.....Is there a website to buy this yarn that you would recommend?

monica said...

I love Bearfoot, and that colorway is gorgeous. The socks look great.