Saturday, January 06, 2007

Baby Cables for Papa


My Christmas knitting was a pair of Baby Cable socks for my Dad in Stahl Socka Color. I enjoyed doing the no-cable version of the two stitch cable particularly. I did the 80 stitch version, so hope they fit Dad's size 12 feet. More details and a closeup photo on my blog here.

I just checked Amazon about More Sensational Knitted Socks, and they have a publish date of March 26, 2007 for it. It'll be hard to wait. I'm always looking for more patterns and I really like the format of SKS. I had the local Kinkos add a spiral binding to my copy so it would lay flat nicely. Only cost about $5 if I recall correctly.

Trish

2 comments:

blueadt said...

Very nice - I might use this stitch if the gauge is right for my next pair

Anonymous said...

I really like that yarn! Great pattern to go with it too. :)