Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I'm a Slacker

Okay, I admit it, I am a slacker. I start a KAL for Sensational Knitted Socks and what do I do. I start knitting on anything but socks. I just wanted to welcome all the new members and remind anyone thinking of joining that they can send me an email to the address on the sidebar so I can send you an invitation from Blogger.

I do have a pair of mosaic socks going at the moment, but we are in the process of getting a bit of new furniture (including bookshelves) and my SKS book sort of got mixed into one of the book boxes and I'm not sure which one, so I do have a semi-legitimate reason for being a sock-slacker. I'll try and find the book so I can finish soon. Until then, I'm enjoying watching everyone else's progress. They all look great!

1 comment:

Laughingrat said...

I can sympathize! I've got a stuffed bear, two sweaters, and some decidedly non-SKS-book socks also occupying my mind and my time. Fortunately, my garter rib socks are my carry-around project right now, so I am still making progress.

Actually, I've got a question about this: how much leeway do we have in regards to our socks being "by the book"? SKS has inspired me to make up my own socks, but sometimes they aren't exactly what's shown in the book. Can we share stuff like this too?