Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Sock Questions

I'm a couple of days behind in posting the questions I promised, but I engaged myself in some insane lace knitting that has to be done by the end of November to wear to a holiday party. So not too much sock knitting going on right now. Here are the questions. Feel free to answer right here on the SKS blog and if you have any questions you'd like to add, let me know.

Why make socks when you can buy them in bulk at the store?
What is your favorite sock yarn?
What is your favorite online sock yarn store? (I'll add the answers here to the sidebar, so everyone can find them.)
What is your favorite pattern from SKS?

I look forward to seeing your answers!

Hostess note:
Stariel, I need your email address in order to send an invitation to you. You can email me at the address in the sidebar. Thanks!

No comments: