Thursday, April 05, 2007

I'm back!

I haven't posted in a loooong time because I have been working on other KALs, along with all the other life events that go on.

Even though I don't think I will ever tire of this book, or knit all the socks from it, I (in a weak moment) acquired both More Sensational Knitted Socks and Favorite Socks from IK. They are very different but both wonderful. This sock-knitting obsession is reasserting itself, and I have finally realized I can never hope to knit as many in fingering yarn as I want to try.

So, starting now, I resolve to knit at least alternate patterns in worsted weight yarn and donate them to CIC. I have knitted for them a long time, but have also been neglecting them so I can resume with them as I resume here.

Resolved, yeah, and darn, I don't need any more worsted weight yarn either.

AJ in AZ

No comments: